Not sure how to start this blog.
I guess I think I have a cute kid and I'd like to share some pictures of him with you.
So here they are!
So Glenn was having fun with some glow-in-the-dark sticks we got one time.
He found this bee headband that I got one year from Girl's Camp. He liked buzzing around.
We got a big bag of clothes from KSL and this little Tigger outfit was in it. He had just been Tigger for Halloween and was happy to have another chance to be Tigger!
We had been struggling with a night time routine and I came up with the idea to do a photo book of the nightly steps. These are just a few pictures that we took to show what needs to be done each night before bed. (I finally have printed it out--June 2012 and it works pretty well. He likes to see what comes next, or he reminds us if we do things in a different order.)
(We blow a kiss to the mirror after brushing our teeth--just something that sort of happened one time and we've been doing it ever since.)
(He LOVED his polka dot pajamas! Every time he sees this picture he asks for those pj's again.)
And of course we have to end the night we a kiss sandwich. He loves this! And we do one for each of us. It sure is a fun thing that we all enjoy doing each night.
1 comment:
Sweet!
Post a Comment