Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fun with Family

Glenn and I took some time to spend a few days with Grandma and Grandpa Thibault.  We spent the night at their house and just enjoyed being with them!  I know Glenn loves being there and I do as well.  My grandparents are the most Christ-like people I know!  I'm so grateful that we lived close enough to visit often and that my son can know and have a relationship with his great-grandparents.


 Glenn and Grandma looking at a puzzle.
 Glenn and Grandpa playing together.
My Mom came down for some of the time and it was fun having her there as well.
 My dear sweet Grandma Anne!

We also spent time with Uncle Devin's family.  We were so lucky to have lived 5 minutes away from them!  I know Glenn loves his cousins very much!!
 Glenn and Eden
 Bennett and Sandy-mom cooking
 Bennett, Davis, Eden and Glenn playing with a foam shooter.  They ran around the whole house and had so much fun!  Glenn loves playing like that!
 Camille--being crafty, like always.

 We also watched Ian and Sean one last time.  We watched them at least once a month.  Glenn really loves these cousins as well.  They were like his brothers.  He loved going to their house and being with them.  I will miss going over every month and watching them grow.  (We miss you Ian and Sean!! And Stan and Jenny!)
 Sean. Ian. Glenn.
 The boys were really big into Lego Star Wars.  It was fun watching them act things out.

We also visited with Clarisse and Matt's family.  They are in Salt Lake and it was great to be close enough to them to visit as well.  Glenn enjoyed playing with Evelyn and her toys.
Clarisse. Evelyn. Matt. Felicity.

We sure loved being close to our family!
We miss you guys!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Glenn has sure been lucky to live near so many cousins! I hope he gets to have lots of friends out there in Virginia.