Saturday, June 9, 2012

Halloween part 3

Alright, now it's trick-or-treating time!  Glenn got to wear his Tigger costume yet again--I did like that he got multiple uses out of it.  (We found it and cousin Devin's from KSL.com--yay for good deals!)

Halloween was on a Monday last year and Paul's work had a little trick-or-treat at the office.  Paul and Kyle worked together at the time, so we went with Emmeline and Lorenzo to their office.  The boys had fun going around from desk to desk choosing candy from the other employees.
We then headed home and went trick-or-treating with some new people in our neighborhood and ward, the Hsiao's.  I am kind of bummed that I didn't get a picture of Glenn actually trick-or-treating or our friends in their costumes.  But I did get a picture after he went and before we headed to Uncle Devin's house for another Halloween party.  

 

Glenn sure loved having all that candy!

No comments: