Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Cuteness Called Glenn

So I tried to upload a few other videos of Glenn doing various things, but for some reason they wouldn't load.  But I was able to get this one to do so.  
For those of you who haven't seen Tangled, you may not know what he is doing.  He is saying who he is...and I am just so proud that he is quoting movies at such a young age. ; D
And these other pictures are from January, February and March.
 (I think Glenn looks older in this picture...strange.)
 (He wanted me to take his picture like this...not sure why, but he did.)
 Just reading a book...
 This was a fun sequence of Glenn brushing his long hair.
 I love all the faces he makes...
 He loved sitting in his bin and reading/looking at every book.  He would flip through each book and then toss it in a pile when he was finished.

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

I'm glad he enjoys books so much, and I definitely love his smiles!