Friday, June 22, 2012

Random Bits from our Hotel and Beyond

So I have a few pictures that aren't really a story, but that I want to share.  Here they are!

 


 (Okay, these next two do have a story.  We had bought a pancake mix--we wanted some quick and easy meals since we didn't have much by way of pots and pans in the kitchen.  And this was probably the worst pan ever created!  We couldn't even make pancakes--which are like the easiest things to make!  We had a good laugh and then put in a frozen pizza.  Oh the memories...)
 Oh!  And this was at one of the local parks.  We joked that if my Dad is tired of working for Booz--hehe--he can come work for a local company here...
Don's Johns...hahaha!  We had a good laugh about this!


3 comments:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

Fun pics - I love how Glenn can fall asleep anywhere... Wish I could! Well, I can fall asleep anywhere or anytime unless I'm in bed or really need to get some sleep - ha!

Seaweed said...

Haha! I just about died seeing those Don's Johns!! HAHA!!

Emmeline Jardine said...

Those are fun pictures!