Okay, I have a few videos of Glenn from October through December of 2011. They just kind of show what Glenn is like and I love 'em. He is a fun kid!
This first one is from the ward Halloween party. I've gotten it to work somehow.
This one is very short, but I wanted to put it in to remember how much Glenn was really into putting things on like a backpack. We had gotten a little Winnie the Pooh backpack at a garage sale during the summer and since then he wanted to wear anything that had straps!
This video was just to show the silliness of Glenn.
And actually this video also show how silly Glenn can be. And I am just amazed at how his mind works--it seems to just go from one thing to the next. He sure entertains us! And we love him!
And this last one I thought was funny...we had walked into my bedroom and he saw some dust glistening in the sunlight coming from the window. He tried really hard to catch it and I thought it was funny.
1 comment:
Oh, I miss watching everything that he does! We have to get a webcam!
Post a Comment