The night before the movers came I was packing the last things, making sure I had everything that I would need for the 5 weeks before getting our stuff again. I also was finishing the jean quilt. I went to bed at 4:30 and was up at 7:30am. The movers arrived at 8am and started getting things ready.
They walked through, I told them what stayed and then they got all their packing materials and went at it. They started at about 8:30am and finished at 2:30pm!
They came the next day at about the same time and finished loading everything in by 10:30am! That's it!
We were pleasantly surprised at a visit from Cheryl, Paul's sister. She was up this way during her Spring Break. It was fun to see her again.
And Glenn took these next pictures...
Glenn loved the big truck.
Where we are standing by the truck, that's where our stuff ends.
All of our things fit from the front to that line. Pretty incredible!
Saying good-bye to the driver, Steve. He was really nice and I was glad to have met him.
And Glenn and I in our now empty house.
From day one...
...to the last day.
Good-bye blue house!
We sure had a lot of good memories in the three years we were there!
2 comments:
Great photos! You forgot to mention that we stayed in a hotel for two nights and never did use the swimming pool, even though Glenn asked every time we walked past it! What a whirlwind week that was! We sure miss you guys...
Crazy that you guys are gone. So sad :(
I bet the movers loved you (also, yay that you HAD movers! Can't imagine doing that on your own) since you are the most orghanized person ever!
Post a Comment