Wednesday, June 20, 2012

February Birthdays

In my family we have several birthdays in February.  We gathered at my parents' house and then headed to Chuck E. Cheese's to celebrate.  My mom chose that because 20 years ago my younger brother wanted to go there for his birthday.  We thought it would be fun to go again, this time with kids of our own.

The night before I took my Mom to a BYU Ballet for her birthday present.  Aunt Sandy's niece, Hillary, was one of the main dancers in this ballet.  I was happy to support her one last time and to see a beautiful ballet:
The Snow Queen
The next day we went to Chuck E. Cheese's.  It was fun showing the kids all the little rides and things they could do.  Glenn had fun with the air hockey...
 ...And the rockin' safari ride...

 ...And the race horse...
 ...And the roller coaster!
 Sweet Jasper.
Lena. Micah. Ethan.

We then went back to our parents' house for presents, and cake and ice cream.
 Freya.
 Mackenzie trying to sit in the Barbie car!
 The mess after the presents were opened...
 I thought it was funny that the kids just played on top of the boxes.
 Sleeping Birthday Boy Micah.
 Lena and Freya
 Maren.
 Sirie and Spencer
 Kirsta.
 Birthday Boy Jasper.
 Devin.
 A smiling Ethan.
 Lena made this Mickey Mouse cake--she did a great job!
 Cute little Jasper trying to blow out the candle!

Happy Birthday to Mom, Micah, and Jasper!!

1 comment:

Esther/Mom/Grandma said...

That was a fun day! I'm glad we did it!