Saturday, June 9, 2012

Halloween part 2

I thought it was so interesting that Halloween was a busy time of year for us.  Isn't it usually just trick or treating and that's it.  But we had several things at that time and it seemed like it was part of the end-of-the-year holidays.  I guess I haven't lumped Halloween in with Thanksgiving and Christmas before, but it was kind of like that.

Anyway, after the ward Halloween party, Paul, Glenn and I attended a party at our good friends'-the Jardines.  In this first picture, Glenn has discarded his Tigger costume--he was pretty warm in it--and Paul was wearing his.  I know it doesn't look like he is, but he is.  He dressed up like our friend Kyle--whose house we were at!  Kyle always wears a t-shirt, jean shorts, white socks and athletic shoes, and a hat.  We thought it was kind of funny--and something that we put together last minute. : D


 Glenn. Lorenzo. 
Cute buddies having fun!
 I dressed up as an old lady.  I went through some dress-up clothes at my parents' house after the ward party and found all of this.  It might be hard to tell, but my chest is droopy... : D  I accomplished that look by rolling up some of Paul's socks and using my bella band to hold it in place.  Pretty clever, huh?   
 Kyle's sister, Allison.  Can you tell what she is?
A zipper!
 And the Jardines: Kyle. Lorenzo. Emmeline. Cassie.
They were the cutest country family!
Thanks for a fun night of candy and food and fun!

Oh!  And I won the prize for the best costume.  
The ribbon says "sassiest" but that's all she could find at the store! Ha!

1 comment:

Mallory and Wendell said...

Your costume is great! Man, I miss you guys! It's good to see that you're still alive. :P