Glenn really loves to help us--in pretty much everything we are doing. One time I was wiping the counters in the kitchen and then moved on to the table. Glenn wanted to do that, so I let him...
...he couldn't quite reach, so he actually climbed on top of the table to finish wiping! Haha! (And yes I wiped it again after because who knows where those cute little feet had been!)
But I sure was grateful for his help!
Alright this next one shows him not exactly helping...well he had helped me shred some papers, and then thought it would be fun to take all the little pieces and spread them all over.
We had fun playing with them, but then he was really good to help me pick them up and in the trash.
Funny kid!
I guess it's good to make messes too. : D
At the beginning of January 2012, I was going through things in our house to get rid of somehow--selling, donating, whatever. I knew that we would be going to a smaller place, although we didn't have a place yet, and so I knew we would need to get rid of one set of couches. I heard from a friend that her sister-in-law was getting married. I knew her as well and thought I'd ask her if she wanted the couches. They had been given to us--thanks Uncle Devin and Aunt Sandy! And we felt that it would be good to pass it forward. Here Glenn is helping me vacuum them before she came to pick them up.
Glenn became really interested in vacuuming and it seemed like every time I got the vacuum out, he wanted to take over. So I'd let him. It was nice having him help with some of the chores. : D
(He vacuumed the office room all by himself!)
And just as we were cleaning the house the last time, Glenn wanted to help me clean the bathroom. I was a little hesitant at first because I really didn't want toilet water splashed all over...but he was really careful.
I guess it's good to make messes too. : D
At the beginning of January 2012, I was going through things in our house to get rid of somehow--selling, donating, whatever. I knew that we would be going to a smaller place, although we didn't have a place yet, and so I knew we would need to get rid of one set of couches. I heard from a friend that her sister-in-law was getting married. I knew her as well and thought I'd ask her if she wanted the couches. They had been given to us--thanks Uncle Devin and Aunt Sandy! And we felt that it would be good to pass it forward. Here Glenn is helping me vacuum them before she came to pick them up.
Glenn became really interested in vacuuming and it seemed like every time I got the vacuum out, he wanted to take over. So I'd let him. It was nice having him help with some of the chores. : D
(He vacuumed the office room all by himself!)
And just as we were cleaning the house the last time, Glenn wanted to help me clean the bathroom. I was a little hesitant at first because I really didn't want toilet water splashed all over...but he was really careful.
Glenn also wanted to help Grandpa Thibault as he fixed up a few things in our house before we left. Grandpa was really good to let Glenn help him with little things here and there.
Glenn also helped us with some things in Virigina. One night when we were still in the hotel, he said,
"Mom, I need to do the dishes."
Like I'm going to say no to that! : D
Glenn also likes to help us make dinner.
And the latest "helping" from Glenn is when he helped Paul put together some new shelves we got for our new apartment. He also liked helping Paul put up the pictures, but I didn't get any pictures of that.
We sure love all the help that Glenn gives us. He really is a great helper!
Glenn also helped us with some things in Virigina. One night when we were still in the hotel, he said,
"Mom, I need to do the dishes."
Like I'm going to say no to that! : D
Glenn also likes to help us make dinner.
We sure love all the help that Glenn gives us. He really is a great helper!
1 comment:
Keep up the good helping, Glenn! We are proud of your good attitude! We love you!
Post a Comment