Friday, June 22, 2012

Home Sweet Hotel

As I mentioned previously we stayed at an extended-stay hotel for 5 weeks before our apartment was available.  It was smaller than I had pictured in my mind, but it worked out fine for our needs. 

There was an entrance,

 a bathroom,

 a little kitchenette,

 a small dining area, with only one dining chair...
(I brought the armed chair over so we could all sit at a meal together),

 a couch, and 

then a full-size bed.  

Oh, and a closet where we stuffed everything! ;)

I was surprised at how well we were able to fit our things in there.  And because I had mentally prepared myself for living in a hotel for 5 weeks, we did really well.  There were times when Paul and I wanted to watch a movie after Glenn had gone to bed and we had to be extra quiet because our beds were merely 8 inches from each other.  But it worked out just great.
And really we didn't need a lot of space-we were just so happy to  be together again.

1 comment:

Emmeline Jardine said...

Wow, that looked like tight living, but I am glad you had such a nice hotel to stay in while in transition.